Ketek Logistics is looking for dedicated employees.
The driver operates a Commercial Motor Vehicle transporting materials in compliance with all Federal Safety Regulations.
Why work for us?!
- No slip seating! Our drivers get their own dedicated trucks
- 100% Employer funded health, dental, and vision coverage
- Sign-on bonus of $500
- RRSP matching program
- Competitive wages and flexible vacation
- Safe and reliable operation of Tractor and Trailer
- Pick-up and delivery of Ketek equipment to/from Head Office and Branch Operations to/from client sites located in throughout Western Canada
- Operates a Winch truck to safely and efficiently transport a variety of materials;
- Responsible for the proper loading and securing of each commodity to prevent movement and allow for safe transportation of materials
- Responsible for ongoing and effective communication with Ketek’s personnel, customers, and others regarding permits, routes, fuel stops, giving and receiving information and instructions
- Responsible for daily completion of all required paperwork
- Responsible for performing pre-trip, inter-trip and post-trip vehicle inspections and adjustments, preventive maintenance, tire chain-ups, and minor on-road repairs as needed
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the vehicle (interior and exterior)
- Fill required paperwork
- Ability to successfully complete safety training as required on an ongoing basis
- Observe all safety procedures and use proper Personal Protective Equipment
- Ensure that all of Ketek policies and Occupational Health and Safety regulations are followed
- Represent Ketek in a light that is commensurate with the values of Management and the Corporate Vision and Mission Statements
- Be considerate of the needs of our community and the environment
- Perform other related duties as required